The 16th International Symposium on the Science and Technology of Lighting takes place on 17th – 22nd June 2018 in Sheffield, UK.
Organised by the Foundation for the Advancement of the Science and Technology of Light Sources (FAST-LS) in conjunction with The Centre for GaN Materials and Devices, The University of Sheffield.
LS16 Important Dates
- 27th November 2017 – Second Announcement and Call for Papers
- 8th January 2018 – Opening of Contributed Paper submission
- 1st February 2018 – Opening of Registration
- 8th May 2018* – Deadline for Contributed Paper submission
N.B. Acceptance notified within 14 days of submission
- 10th May 2018 – Deadline for discounted Early Registration Fee
- 17th– 22nd June 2018 – LS16 Symposium in Sheffield
* A generous submission deadline combined with rapid refereeing combines to encourage the submission of latest results from ongoing topical work.
International delegates requiring a visa to enter the UK are advised to submit their abstracts as early as possible to allow refereeing to take place and an official acceptance letter to be issued; this will give sufficient time then to obtain the necessary travel documents. N.B. Contributed papers, possibly elevated to orally presented Landmark papers, can only appear in the conference Proceedings Volume if one of the authors has registered for the conference.
Please contact the organisers at email@example.com should you have any queries.